University of North Carolina Director of Career Management Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director of Career Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Carolina in March 2012.

I submitted my application on-line via LinkedIn and was contacted for a phone interview about two weeks later. After the phone interview with two people, I was brought in for a series of face-to-face interviews that lasted 4 hours. After that round of interviews, I was brought in about a week later for another series of face-to-face interviews that lasted 4 hours. Each round of face-to-face interviews consisted of various panel members who were on the interview / search & selection committee. I receieved and accepted an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Specifically describe a one-on-one career counseling session you lead, and what the career outcome was for the participant.   Answer Question

Worked for University of North Carolina? Contribute to the Community!