University of North Carolina
www.northcarolina.edu Chapel Hill, NC 5000+ Employees

University of North Carolina Director of Career Management Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Career Management Interview

Director of Career Management
Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Carolina in March 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my application on-line via LinkedIn and was contacted for a phone interview about two weeks later. After the phone interview with two people, I was brought in for a series of face-to-face interviews that lasted 4 hours. After that round of interviews, I was brought in about a week later for another series of face-to-face interviews that lasted 4 hours. Each round of face-to-face interviews consisted of various panel members who were on the interview / search & selection committee. I receieved and accepted an offer the following week.

Interview Question – Specifically describe a one-on-one career counseling session you lead, and what the career outcome was for the participant.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of North Carolina? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of North Carolina Director of Career Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of North Carolina employees and interview candidates.