University of North Carolina

University of North Carolina Resident Advisor Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Advisor Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at University of North Carolina in January 2009.

Interview Details – The first day we were introduced to all the communities we could work for. The second day we went through group processing which involved 3 rooms that had different scenarios. The actual results didn't matter (they were observing our communication and ability to work in a group). The last day you interviewed with a Community Director and another member of the Housing Department.

Interview Question – How would you balance life as an RA, academics, extracurricular activities, and a personal life?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of North Carolina? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of North Carolina Resident Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of North Carolina employees and interview candidates.