University of North Dakota

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Manager Interview

Resident Manager
Grand Forks, ND

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in May 2012.

Interview Details – Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing special.   Answer Question

International Student Advisor Interview

International Student Advisor
Grand Forks, ND

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Dakota in September 2012.

Interview Details – applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.

Interview Question – why do i want to live in North Dakota?   Answer Question

Worked for University of North Dakota? Contribute to the Community!