Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of North Dakota
- Lab Assistant (1)
- Flight Instructor (1)
- International Student Advisor (1)
- Resident Manager (1)
- Help Desk/Technical Support (1)
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at University of North Dakota.
Set up an interview over the phone. Met with lab manager. Interview took five to ten minutes at the most. Very easy questions such as what would you do if you don't know the answer to a question? Almost impossible to fail this interview. Hired on the spot.
- What is your biggest weakness. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in September 2012.
applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.
- why do i want to live in North Dakota? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2012.
Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.
- Nothing special. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at University of North Dakota in August 2009.
Applied online, then received a phone call about a day after. Had a short 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of questions in regards to my experiences; ended the phone call with setting up a physical interview. The physical interview consisted of questions in regards to personality, situational conflicts, past experiences, and technical skills. After my interviewer took some time to review the information collected from the interviews, she contacted me after 1 day and offered me the job, where I accepted.
- Give me at least one solution to this technical issue (can't remember the problem, but was related to the web and an error popping up every time the internet was active). Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at University of North Dakota in December 2008.
Hiring process consisted of a written test, followed by a panel interview in which I had to teach a subject. After that, it was followed by a simulator evaluation flight.
- Describe how you would teach Va to a student. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review