University of North Dakota

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Manager Interview

Resident Manager
Grand Forks, ND

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in May 2012.

Interview Details – Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing special.   Answer Question

International Student Advisor Interview

International Student Advisor
Grand Forks, ND

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Dakota in September 2012.

Interview Details – applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.

Interview Question – why do i want to live in North Dakota?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk/Technical Support Interview

Help Desk/Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in August 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, then received a phone call about a day after. Had a short 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of questions in regards to my experiences; ended the phone call with setting up a physical interview. The physical interview consisted of questions in regards to personality, situational conflicts, past experiences, and technical skills. After my interviewer took some time to review the information collected from the interviews, she contacted me after 1 day and offered me the job, where I accepted.

Interview Question – Give me at least one solution to this technical issue (can't remember the problem, but was related to the web and an error popping up every time the internet was active).   Answer Question

Flight Instructor Interview

Flight Instructor

The process took 3 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in December 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of a written test, followed by a panel interview in which I had to teach a subject. After that, it was followed by a simulator evaluation flight.

Interview Question – Describe how you would teach Va to a student.   Answer Question

Worked for University of North Dakota? Contribute to the Community!