University of North Dakota Interview Questions

2.8

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Forks, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in May 2012.

Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.

International Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Forks, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Dakota in September 2012.

applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.

Help Desk/Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in August 2009.

Applied online, then received a phone call about a day after. Had a short 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of questions in regards to my experiences; ended the phone call with setting up a physical interview. The physical interview consisted of questions in regards to personality, situational conflicts, past experiences, and technical skills. After my interviewer took some time to review the information collected from the interviews, she contacted me after 1 day and offered me the job, where I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Give me at least one solution to this technical issue (can't remember the problem, but was related to the web and an error popping up every time the internet was active).   Answer Question

Flight Instructor Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in December 2008.

Hiring process consisted of a written test, followed by a panel interview in which I had to teach a subject. After that, it was followed by a simulator evaluation flight.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of North Dakota? Contribute to the Community!