University of North Dakota Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.4

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of North Dakota.

Interview

Set up an interview over the phone. Met with lab manager. Interview took five to ten minutes at the most. Very easy questions such as what would you do if you don't know the answer to a question? Almost impossible to fail this interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

International Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in September 2012.

Interview

applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.

Help Desk/Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at University of North Dakota in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online, then received a phone call about a day after. Had a short 1 on 1 phone interview that consisted of questions in regards to my experiences; ended the phone call with setting up a physical interview. The physical interview consisted of questions in regards to personality, situational conflicts, past experiences, and technical skills. After my interviewer took some time to review the information collected from the interviews, she contacted me after 1 day and offered me the job, where I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give me at least one solution to this technical issue (can't remember the problem, but was related to the web and an error popping up every time the internet was active).   Answer Question

Flight Instructor Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at University of North Dakota in December 2008.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of a written test, followed by a panel interview in which I had to teach a subject. After that, it was followed by a simulator evaluation flight.