University of North Dakota Interview Questions in North Dakota

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Forks, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at University of North Dakota in May 2012.

Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.

Interview Questions

International Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Forks, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of North Dakota in September 2012.

applied through the mail 8/9/2012(Who does that anymore?). Had the interview with five different people from different departments. Each person had at least 3 questions for me. Did not get the position but they re-posted the position recently for someone who left. Lots of personality questions. Based on most of the committees online profiles I was over qualified. Did not receive a call or email saying that I did not get the position. Totally Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of North Dakota? Contribute to the Community!