University of North Dakota Interview Questions in North Dakota

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.0

Bookstore Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the school's student jobs webpage. I got a phone call from my boss the following afternoon. She asked me a few questions about past experiences, why I wanted to work there, my school schedule, when I was graduating and then offered the job over the phone. I started 3 weeks later.

Cold Foods Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2013.

Interview

The process wasn't bad, though there were three people in the interview which was a little intimidating to start with. The questions were very basic about food work history, general skills, and goals that I had with the job. The hardest part was probably navigating the website which felt clunky at times.

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2012.

Interview

Nice was along process but worthwhile. Asked many question about diversity in society, etc.