University of Northern Iowa Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at University of Northern Iowa in May 2010.

Contact was made through email. Then I had a one on one interview at AERA. Less then two weeks later I was called for an on site interview. I drive to Iowa and had scheduled meetings, interviews, and formal presentations. Everyone was very sincere. I felt comfortable asking hard questions about campus and community culture.

Interview Questions
  • What courses would you design for Graduate Students if you had free range to create any course?   Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate many of the things that I would have liked. Part of this is the current economy and the fact that the faculty is Unionized so the deans have limited negotiating power.