University of Northern Iowa

www.uni.edu

University of Northern Iowa Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology Interview

Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology
Cedar Falls, IA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Northern Iowa in May 2010.

Interview Details – Contact was made through email. Then I had a one on one interview at AERA. Less then two weeks later I was called for an on site interview. I drive to Iowa and had scheduled meetings, interviews, and formal presentations. Everyone was very sincere. I felt comfortable asking hard questions about campus and community culture.

Interview Question – What courses would you design for Graduate Students if you had free range to create any course?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate many of the things that I would have liked. Part of this is the current economy and the fact that the faculty is Unionized so the deans have limited negotiating power.

Worked for University of Northern Iowa? Contribute to the Community!