University of Northumbria Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Northumbria

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at University of Northumbria (Newcastle, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Completed application form (no CVs accepted). This took a bit of cut and paste time! About a month later HR contacted me to invite me for interview and gave links to appropriate sections of website to review/prepare. Was interviewed by 3 people who all focussed on different aspects of the job specification. Took about 45mins I would say.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at University of Northumbria (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was three months before any further communication via email inviting me for an interview. Interview was last of day and panel seemed totally disinterested and tired. Room layout was poor and made for awkward presentation.

Interview Questions

• if you were successful what do you expect things to look like in three years time?   1 Answer