University of Nottingham

University of Nottingham Interview Questions in Nottingham, England

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Telephone Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Nottingham.

Application and interview.

Interview was over the telephone and asked questions such as motivation for working in fundraising and what qualities are possessed that would help. Also asked for experience. Had to also do a role play as if ringing up an alumni and trying to create a donation.

Interview Questions
    • Role play was hardest section as very unexpected - try to talk to them about their experiences at the uni and remind them of the amazing time they had before asking for money!   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Nottingham in March 2011.

Contacted by agency. Filled in on-line form. Asked to interview. 45min prep for presentation task. 1 hour interview by panel.
    Nothing I that shoudnlt be bread and butter to anyone with experience. Got the impression they were a start-up in this field.

Interview Questions
    • What would you advise a Business Analyst to say to a project manager to help him/her prepare a project plan for a new project.   View Answer
    Starting dte.

PhD Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Nottingham in June 2010.

It was pretty simple as I was a student here and was recommended for the position by my Professors. They then submitted my resume to the Professor that I would be doing research with and then was asked to meet with him soon after.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions regarding my research, to determine how well I knew my topic.   Answer Question