University of Oklahoma Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

SKYPE INTERVIEW, I applyed for an special job fair, i could not be at the fair because I live abroad, but they were great, i talked to them about my interest in the job and they decided to make an skype interview

Interview Questions

• QUESTIONS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE, AND THE WAY I REACT IN DIFFERENT SITUATIONS, ALSO THEY ASKED ME ABOUT MY BACKGROWND IN FINANCE.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK).

Interview

Applied online and received an interview a week later. Once I acceptance the position my supervisor was very flexible with scheduling my work time so it did not conflict with my class schedule. There was a minimum of 10 hours or a max of 30 hours that a student could work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Oklahoma.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of three people. They each took turns asking questions. It was a pretty relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty common. "Why do you want to work here" always gets me.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Oklahoma.

Interview

I was called for an interview, and the people seemed really nice. However, they were looking for someone everyone could bond with and I came off a little to professional and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, really easy interview actually if you fit the enviroment   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Oklahoma in January 2014.

Interview

Heard about an open position from a friend that works there. Went to make inquiries and i was told to send my resume to the recruitment manager. My resume was reviewed and i was told to resume work after the nature of the job was explained to me.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my major and why I decided to major in that field.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Onsite interview. Some general questions at the beginning, then hands on a computer to work on several technical problems.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Talk with the professor whose research areas you are interested in

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting before a board of advisors, usually between three and six people. Were very interested in learning about past experience and contributions made to better former companies. Very responsive to commentary and questions regarding objectives and goals. Clear communication and straight forward with job requirements and duties.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the company and how do you plan on implementing future goals?   Answer Question

Student Athlete Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really quick and easy - nothing too formal and nothing tricky at all. They just ask you about yourself, your school work, and anything related to tutoring. They'll ask you which subjects you feel comfortable tutoring in, and other questions like that. The hiring and interview process should not be a worry.

Interview Questions

• They were all easy, but be prepared to answer why you should be tutoring for whatever subject you're trying to tutor in.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Oklahoma.

Interview

It went well. I thought it wouldn't go well, but it did go well. I was surprised they didn't ask any question that much.