University of Oregon

www.uoregon.edu

University of Oregon Information Technology Consultant I Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Technology Consultant I Interview

Information Technology Consultant I
Eugene, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Oregon in June 2009.

Interview Details – After initial HR filtering, I was interviewed by a panel of upper-level management. They explained the position, the role of the department, etc and then began asking me questions. Questions consisted of hypothetical situations and the best solution, questions such as the difference between IMAP/POP and when to use each, etc. Testing portion created a scenario where a new employee needed accounts created, etc. There was a PC side and a Mac side to the test, as well as basic hardware understanding (monitor wasn't plugged in right, keyboard was loose, etc)

Interview Question – Create a Google Account and set to sync IMAP with OSX Mail.app (timed)   View Answer

Worked for University of Oregon? Contribute to the Community!