University of Pennsylvania

Profile Unclaimed

University of Pennsylvania Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Pennsylvania.

I submitted an application through the electronic system and talked with members of the department. I had one group interview and was offered the job later that day. Overall, it was actually a pretty quick process.

Interview Questions
  • I was not asked any question that i would describe as difficult to answer. Overall, the interview was very friendly. I did not feel like I was being grilled or pushed until i made a mistake.   Answer Question
There was no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Pennsylvania in October 2010.

I met with 3 different people. They were all nice and it went well, just not well enough for me to get the job.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Pennsylvania in June 2009.

The process of getting hired to so slow if you do not know someone who works in the University. I went through two interviews with multiple people.

Interview Questions