University of Pennsylvania

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy. This was ASIC Design Engineer position

Interview Question – Asked mainly about my projects   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in March 2009.

Interview Details – they asked me about my past experiences, student activities, "why you want to attend UPenn" question, and my favorite people in the history, who is your hero. They were particularly interested in my achievement in music, like why did you choose to play piano, how it helped your throughout your career.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a engineering position. Firstly photon interview for technical problems, failed.

Interview Question – c basics   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in March 2008.

Interview Details – send application

Interview Question – Why are you applying for this position?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in April 2010.

Interview Details – In the first interview 2 interviewers called me, and three weeks later another interviewer called me. I answer the questions well. They said I have been put into the matching process few days after the second interview. However, it takes more than a month for them to tell me there is no strong match.

Interview Question – How to find the least common ancestor for a tree?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Pennsylvania

Worked for University of Pennsylvania? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Pennsylvania Engineering interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Pennsylvania employees and interview candidates.