University of Pennsylvania

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in May 2009.

Interview Details – Was a fairly easy interview, some basic questions about my line of work were asked as well as a small written test. I had to do an online computer skills based test as well as a personality question based text. Overall the tests were fairly easy and I got the job.

Interview Question – It would be unfair of me to say.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary, it went fairly well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in March 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed professor, went to his office for a 30 minute interview. Professor showed me his lab and group. Described his research and challenges to be faced in the lab. Lab was organized but lacking in certain resources. Nice people to work around. Research proposal was not the most interesting.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Pennsylvania

Worked for University of Pennsylvania? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Pennsylvania Lab Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Pennsylvania employees and interview candidates.