University of Pennsylvania Lab Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in May 2009.

Was a fairly easy interview, some basic questions about my line of work were asked as well as a small written test. I had to do an online computer skills based test as well as a personality question based text. Overall the tests were fairly easy and I got the job.

Interview Questions
I negotiated my salary, it went fairly well.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Pennsylvania in March 2009.

Emailed professor, went to his office for a 30 minute interview. Professor showed me his lab and group. Described his research and challenges to be faced in the lab. Lab was organized but lacking in certain resources. Nice people to work around. Research proposal was not the most interesting.

Interview Questions
    N/A

Worked for University of Pennsylvania? Contribute to the Community!