University of Pennsylvania Lab Assistant Interview Questions

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

Was a fairly easy interview, some basic questions about my line of work were asked as well as a small written test. I had to do an online computer skills based test as well as a personality question based text. Overall the tests were fairly easy and I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary, it went fairly well.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Pennsylvania

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

Emailed professor, went to his office for a 30 minute interview. Professor showed me his lab and group. Described his research and challenges to be faced in the lab. Lab was organized but lacking in certain resources. Nice people to work around. Research proposal was not the most interesting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A