University of Phoenix
University of Phoenix Academic Advisor Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Enrollment Advisor (62)
- Enrollment Counselor (48)
- Academic Counselor (11)
- Adjunct Faculty (9)
- Enrollment Manager (6)
- Finance Advisor (5)
- Workforce Solutions Advisor (5)
- Financial Advisor (4)
- Admissions Counselor (3)
- Adjunct Online Instructor (2)
- Finance Counselor (2)
- Sales (2)
- Corporate Education Liaison (2)
- Manager (2)
- Student Services Coordinator (2)
- Faculty (2)
- Director of Academic Affairs (2)
- Customer Resource Specialist (2)
- Director of Enrollment (2)
- Facilitator (2)
- Instructor, Part-time, On-campus In College of Arts and Sciences (1)
- Certification Officer I (1)
- University of Phoenix Online (1)
- Faculty Facilitator (1)
- Re-entry Counselor (1)
- Director of Enrollment/Enrollment Department Head (1)
- Student Support Specialist/Academic Counselor/Enrollment Counselor (1)
- Faculty Recruiter (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Instructor (1)
Academic Advisor Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Phoenix in October 2013.
Interview Details – Filled out an interview online.
Emailed to fill out an assessment.
Phone Interview a week later.
In person interview a week later.
Phone call a week later with an offer.
Interview Question – A time you had to overcome a challenge? All pretty standard. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Phoenix