University of Phoenix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Phoenix in October 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting my initial resume via a temporary agency I put through a brief screening process and then allowed to interview directly with a manager at University of Phoenix shortly thereafter. After one interview I was offered a temporary to permeant position within the company.

Interview Question – None of the interview questions were out of the ordinary and were the standard one would expect from any fortune 500 company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was standard. I was offered a comparable amount for the position type within my area and took the position after the initial offering.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Phoenix

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Phoenix Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Phoenix employees and interview candidates.