University of Phoenix Corporate Education Liaison Interview Questions

3.5

Corporate Education Liaison Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Phoenix in January 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview with other candidates. You were asked to present a 5 minute PowerPoint that you developed on why potential students should consider the University of Phoenix. They look more for presentation skills than content in this. There was a panel of people from the university there to review you. This interview was followed by another panel interview with the leadership team and just you. This was more of a formal behavior-style question interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Corporate Education Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Phoenix in January 2009.

Interview

My interview started with a couple of phone interviews about 2 months after I had applied online. It took weeks to set up the 1st interview and I had 2 more since the first interview including a 30 min presentation that I had to present to a panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What companies are in your area that you would target?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.