University of Phoenix
www.phoenix.edu Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

University of Phoenix Customer Resource Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Resource Specialist Interview

Customer Resource Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Phoenix.

Interview Details – Two interviews and the second one is a presentation that outlines your education philosphy, career goals, and why you would be an assest to the university.

Interview Question – What managment style do you work best with? Which do you have the most difficult?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, I took what was offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Resource Specialist Interview

Customer Resource Specialist
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Phoenix in July 2010.

Interview Details – I sent my resume to an online posting. A few days later, I was contacted by a representative who scheduled a phone interview with me. They contacted me about 10 a.m.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Phoenix?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Phoenix

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Phoenix Customer Resource Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Phoenix employees and interview candidates.