University of Phoenix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Faculty Interview

Faculty
Hooper, NE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at University of Phoenix in November 2008.

Interview Details – My interview was done online initially, and then I had a phone interview with a faculty recruiter. She informed me of the process, and then I decided to pursue the opportunity by doing what they wanted me to do. The interview also required that I send verification forms of my Master's degree which I did.

Interview Question – Have you worked online before.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. Everything is contracted when you work online for the University of Phoenix.

Very Easy Interview

Faculty Interview

Faculty
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at University of Phoenix in October 2008.

Interview Details – It is a very long, drawn-out process, the goal of which is to see who is most malleable (braindead) to the University of Phoenix regimen. If you ever wanted to witness the combined bureaucracies of traditional academia with the bumbling stupidity of draconian corporations, this is the interview for you.

Interview Question – All questions were expected, nothing new here. Really, it's pretty easy and simple. Just be sure to compliment the interviewer and play nice.   Answer Question

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!