University of Phoenix Faculty Recruiter Interview Questions

Faculty Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Phoenix.

Interview

Submitted an online application and was then sent an online interview with about seven questions. After returning the online interview by the requested deadline I was contacted by one of the managers to schedule an in-person interview with a panel. There were eight managers on the panel and each took turns asking questions then marking comments on a sheet in front of them. I received an offer about two days later.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral-style questions (i.e. tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Faculty Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied in late July and was sent an online interview. I sent the questions back immediately as they were due July 28th and then tried multiple times to follow up but was met with no response. After I had given up I heard back at the end of August. I went in for a 1:1 interview and was told I'd be contacted if I was selected for the panel interview. Still waiting...

Interview Questions