University of Phoenix Military Enrollment Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.5

Military Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

After applying to the University, they had a personality questionnaire, after I passed that, I received an email for a phone interview. After talking to the recruiter over the phone, with some basic questions and trying to gauge your phone personality (if you will), she stated that she would like to set up an in person interview. The in person interview consisted of 2 managers and a director, (middle management) and they engaged in a series of "What have you done in previous jobs" kind of questions. The focus was on experience and how you handled yourself in a given situation, not "what would you do." I did well on the interview (they are looking for talkers), and I was called back in about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Military Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I got an email from the human resources department. This email contained around 10 questions that asked basic interview questions that you would expect in a face to face interview. After submitting my answers, I was asked to a face to face interview. There, I was asked almost the identical questions as the paper interview.

Interview Questions

• The one question that I remember is "Describe a task in a previous job that was difficult for you and how you overcame it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation available. It was a take it or leave it offer.