University of Phoenix Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Phoenix (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

I posted my resume online and located by a recruiter who performed a brief initial interview. The next step was another interview - behavioral interview by a different recruiter. The next step was with the hiring manager who continued with a behavioral interview. I was not given any indication of my performance or their interest during any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at University of Phoenix in July 2010.

Interview

They make you do a 15 minute Powerpoint presentation to a review board on the benefits of offering Univ. of Phoenix as a school that is allowed tuiton reimbursement. You have to make the whole thing up based on the little you know about features and benefits.