University of Phoenix Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Phoenix in January 2012.

I posted my resume online and located by a recruiter who performed a brief initial interview. The next step was another interview - behavioral interview by a different recruiter. The next step was with the hiring manager who continued with a behavioral interview. I was not given any indication of my performance or their interest during any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Phoenix

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at University of Phoenix in July 2010.

They make you do a 15 minute Powerpoint presentation to a review board on the benefits of offering Univ. of Phoenix as a school that is allowed tuiton reimbursement. You have to make the whole thing up based on the little you know about features and benefits.

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!