University of Phoenix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Phoenix in January 2012.

Interview Details – I posted my resume online and located by a recruiter who performed a brief initial interview. The next step was another interview - behavioral interview by a different recruiter. The next step was with the hiring manager who continued with a behavioral interview. I was not given any indication of my performance or their interest during any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at University of Phoenix in July 2010.

Interview Details – They make you do a 15 minute Powerpoint presentation to a review board on the benefits of offering Univ. of Phoenix as a school that is allowed tuiton reimbursement. You have to make the whole thing up based on the little you know about features and benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Phoenix

Worked for University of Phoenix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Phoenix Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Phoenix employees and interview candidates.