University of Portland

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at University of Portland in July 2009.

Interview Details – I met with the chair of the department.

Interview Question – I don't remember. The interview was very casual. The chair was/is a very personable man.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a flat contract. No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Residential Computer Consultant Interview

Residential Computer Consultant
Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Portland in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a 1:2 panel format for around 45 minutes. Interviewers were friendly and responsive and took lots of notes during the process. Most of the questions were focused on how well you as the interviewee would fit into the culture on campus. Other areas of focus related to team dynamics and leadership experience.

Interview Question – Tell us a bit about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Portland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Portland interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Portland employees and interview candidates.