University of Redlands Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2014
Updated Jun 29, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Redlands

Instructional Designer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at University of Redlands.

Job posting was up on the several job searching site. I was to send an application via e-mail. After submitting an application, the person contacted through e-mail and phone saying that they would like to have an interview. I had an interview via Adobe Connect. With an adobe connect, I had about an hour interview.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done for online learning initiative? What is the characteristic of online learning that adapted pedagogy?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redlands, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Redlands in September 2011.

It was basically pretty simple interview for a student job.

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Redlands in May 2010.

I was brought in for two interviews, with an apx. one month gap in between. The first interview went extremely well, and I was called in for a second. During the second interview, one of the interviewers from the first appointment was present along with her manager. I was told I was a finalist candidate, and would hear from them by June 1 regarding the final decision. June 1 came and went, then July. I made some calls to inquire on the status in mid-June, as I was told to feel free to call with any questions (and it seemed like a good idea to do so, considering the agreed upon notification date was not honored). No one returned my calls. Eventually (mid-to-late July), I received a letter in the mail that stated the position was closed without being filled. The experience of being strung along was demeaning, and I felt this behavior was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of Redlands? Contribute to the Community!