University of Redlands Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Redlands

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Redlands.

Interview

Job posting was up on the several job searching site. I was to send an application via e-mail. After submitting an application, the person contacted through e-mail and phone saying that they would like to have an interview. I had an interview via Adobe Connect. With an adobe connect, I had about an hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you done for online learning initiative? What is the characteristic of online learning that adapted pedagogy?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted application online. About a week later received phone call to schedule an interview which was approximately 1 week later. There were 3 or 4 people involved in the interview process and they asked very basic questions. "why do you want to work here" "name a time where you made a mistake at work" "what are your Microsoft excel skills." The interview was about 30 minutes long, relatively short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• "What are your skills using Microsoft excel?"   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Redlands (Redlands, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was basically pretty simple interview for a student job.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Redlands in May 2010.

Interview

I was brought in for two interviews, with an apx. one month gap in between. The first interview went extremely well, and I was called in for a second. During the second interview, one of the interviewers from the first appointment was present along with her manager. I was told I was a finalist candidate, and would hear from them by June 1 regarding the final decision. June 1 came and went, then July. I made some calls to inquire on the status in mid-June, as I was told to feel free to call with any questions (and it seemed like a good idea to do so, considering the agreed upon notification date was not honored). No one returned my calls. Eventually (mid-to-late July), I received a letter in the mail that stated the position was closed without being filled. The experience of being strung along was demeaning, and I felt this behavior was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you know your response rate?   1 Answer