University of Redlands

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer

I applied online and interviewed at University of Redlands.

Interview Details – Job posting was up on the several job searching site. I was to send an application via e-mail. After submitting an application, the person contacted through e-mail and phone saying that they would like to have an interview. I had an interview via Adobe Connect. With an adobe connect, I had about an hour interview.

Interview Question – What have you done for online learning initiative? What is the characteristic of online learning that adapted pedagogy?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Redlands, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Redlands in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was basically pretty simple interview for a student job.

Interview Question – What are your past leadership experiences?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Redlands in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was brought in for two interviews, with an apx. one month gap in between. The first interview went extremely well, and I was called in for a second. During the second interview, one of the interviewers from the first appointment was present along with her manager. I was told I was a finalist candidate, and would hear from them by June 1 regarding the final decision. June 1 came and went, then July. I made some calls to inquire on the status in mid-June, as I was told to feel free to call with any questions (and it seemed like a good idea to do so, considering the agreed upon notification date was not honored). No one returned my calls. Eventually (mid-to-late July), I received a letter in the mail that stated the position was closed without being filled. The experience of being strung along was demeaning, and I felt this behavior was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Do you know your response rate?   View Answer

Worked for University of Redlands? Contribute to the Community!