University of Richmond Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Richmond

Tutor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  University of Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University of Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Richmond in January 2014.

I contacted the Associate Director, sent him my resume, set up an interview, interviewed well, and was offered the job. Whole process took 3 days. There was no negotiation in salary.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, you are told what you will be paid.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Richmond in June 2009.

Applied for the position online at hr.richmond.edu. Received a callback from Human Resources about three weeks later to setup an interview. First was a phone interview with the Help Desk manager. Then there was an in person interview with the Help Desk manager. Following that was a technical interview with a panel from the Help Desk. Lastly there was an interview with the Assistant Vice President of User Services. I received a call from HR about a week later with an offer.

U of R was not interested in negotiation. They held firm at the initial offer.

Worked for University of Richmond? Contribute to the Community!