University of Richmond

Very Easy Interview

Tutor Supervisor Interview

Tutor Supervisor
University of Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at University of Richmond in January 2014.

Interview Details – I contacted the Associate Director, sent him my resume, set up an interview, interviewed well, and was offered the job. Whole process took 3 days. There was no negotiation in salary.

Interview Question – None, just talk about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you are told what you will be paid.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Richmond in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied for the position online at hr.richmond.edu. Received a callback from Human Resources about three weeks later to setup an interview. First was a phone interview with the Help Desk manager. Then there was an in person interview with the Help Desk manager. Following that was a technical interview with a panel from the Help Desk. Lastly there was an interview with the Assistant Vice President of User Services. I received a call from HR about a week later with an offer.

Negotiation Details – U of R was not interested in negotiation. They held firm at the initial offer.

Worked for University of Richmond? Contribute to the Community!