University of Richmond Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Richmond

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond.

Interview

This is for Richmond College. There was an online application of a few paragraph-length questions. First there were group interviews of 2 activities, and then individual interviews with the deans office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation about where you will be placed and you don't find out how much you get paid until training in August

Tutor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University of Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Richmond (University of Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I contacted the Associate Director, sent him my resume, set up an interview, interviewed well, and was offered the job. Whole process took 3 days. There was no negotiation in salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you are told what you will be paid.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) in June 2009.

Interview

Applied for the position online at hr.richmond.edu. Received a callback from Human Resources about three weeks later to setup an interview. First was a phone interview with the Help Desk manager. Then there was an in person interview with the Help Desk manager. Following that was a technical interview with a panel from the Help Desk. Lastly there was an interview with the Assistant Vice President of User Services. I received a call from HR about a week later with an offer.

Negotiation

U of R was not interested in negotiation. They held firm at the initial offer.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Richmond in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted an on-line application during the junior year and waited for the shortlisting. This was followed by a review of the application in the next one month. Shortlisted applicants were interviewed were subject to test followed by on a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No there is no negotiation.