University of San Diego

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at University of San Diego in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and then didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager over the phone and then I didn't hear anything for over a month. After a follow up e-mail I was interviewed by one of the people that would be working for me. He had some challenging questions. It seemed to end well, but I have heard nothing since then, even after follow up e-mails to the hiring manager.

Interview Question – What development methodologies have you used?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of San Diego? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of San Diego IT Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of San Diego employees and interview candidates.