University of San Francisco Office Assistant VIII-Academic & Enrollment Services Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Office Assistant VIII-Academic & Enrollment Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and 3 weeks later got called in for an interview. The job I applied for was very different from the job I was interviewed for. The job posting didn't even contain the word billing yet I was being interviewed as a billing specialist. So basically be prepared to go over every part of your experience because you will have no idea why they picked you. The interview consisted of three people asking different questions. Some related to the job some not. They said they would get back to me by next week, then I got an e-mail shortly after I got home saying they were not interested. I still would like the job that was posted and I applied for but I'm guessing that job never existed.