University of Scranton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Scranton, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at University of Scranton in May 2011.

Interview Details – They have an online system for applying. Now that I'm on the inside, I see that you really need to fill these forms out correctly. It isn't some automated process, it is the hiring manager reading word for word what you input. Be careful with the application website.

The on site interviews were long. I met for one on one for an hour with 3 of my peers, an hour with my boss and an hour with my bosses boss.

Interview Question – The questions weren't difficult. They were pretty standard. I would say University of Scranton lacks a certain level of professionalism when it comes to interview knowledge and skills.   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Scranton in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very well organized...described job duties and benefits well.

Interview Question – Describe how you dealt with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Scranton in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very nice and welcoming. She asked about my resume and personality questions. Asked about public and private accounting which was my first experience with this type of information question.

Interview Question – What is your personal definition of public and private accounting?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Scranton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Scranton interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Scranton employees and interview candidates.