University of Scranton

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Scranton

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Scranton in May 2011.

They have an online system for applying. Now that I'm on the inside, I see that you really need to fill these forms out correctly. It isn't some automated process, it is the hiring manager reading word for word what you input. Be careful with the application website.

The on site interviews were long. I met for one on one for an hour with 3 of my peers, an hour with my boss and an hour with my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. They were pretty standard. I would say University of Scranton lacks a certain level of professionalism when it comes to interview knowledge and skills.   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Scranton in February 2010.

Very well organized...described job duties and benefits well.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Scranton in October 2009.

Interviewer was very nice and welcoming. She asked about my resume and personality questions. Asked about public and private accounting which was my first experience with this type of information question.

Interview Questions
    • What is your personal definition of public and private accounting?   View Answer