University of Sheffield

University of Sheffield Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Sheffield

Lecturer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at University of Sheffield in February 2014.

After submitting the application I was invited on place for a one-day interview. Started with 20 minutes presentation of my work and teaching interest. Next, 5 half-an-hour individual meetings with faculty members talking about what they do. Finally, half-an-hour interview with the recruiting committee being asked questions about teaching, research, funding.

Interview Questions
    • What is your teaching philosophy? Leadership experience?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Sheffield in November 2010.

I applied for the position and due to the fact that I was leaving the city, they set up an interview immediately. So I was not well prepared for it. They asked questions like my PhD work, collaboration, etc. How do you cope with a difficult sitiuation like that.

Interview Questions
    • How do you cope with a difficult problem in your research   Answer Question