University of Southampton

www.soton.ac.uk

University of Southampton Research Fellow Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Southampton in May 2011.

2 stage hiring process: first stage a written proposal for the research, second stage a 20 mins interview with a panel of people.

The interview include a ppt from my side before moving to the questions from the interviewers. Questions spanned from technical to more general ones about managing the research project proposed.

Interview Questions
  • What would the University/research unit lose if they decided not to hire you, in term of competitiveness on the research agenda?   Answer Question
The offer was quite clear from the beginning so no much space for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southampton

Research Fellow Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Southampton in November 2007.

Interview mostly centered around my research and my plans for future research. Also on my motivation in this field and how open I was to relocate.

Interview Questions