University of Southern California

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Southern California in October 2011.

Interview Details – After I submitted my resume through the company online, I was contacted to have an phone interview. Then, processed to have on-site interview and got offer

Interview Question – What kind contribution can you connect between your PhD study and our company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Southern California in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for an open position which I have heard from a former colleague. After submitting my application and CV, I was offered an interview right away. For the interview, I was asked to present my research for a panel of professors for a specific group. I was also interviewed on an 1:1 basis with many other professors afterwards.

Interview Question – Describe the difference between a linear system and a nonlinear system to a physician.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees and interview candidates.