University of Southern California

Relevance Date Difficulty

PhD Candidate Interview

PhD Candidate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Southern California in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked about my research on my resume in details. Then we've talked about my college experience and my social activities. Later on, I was asked about what other school I applied; How and why I was interested in USC.

When I was asked what question do I have for school, I asked about scholarship, housing and department's support.

Interview Question – Why not chose the competitor ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PhD Candidate Interview

PhD Candidate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Southern California in December 2009.

Interview Details – -Submit an application online

Interview Question – Mathematics and statics and physics quetions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Taugh

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California PhD Candidate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees and interview candidates.