University of Southern California

University of Southern California Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at University of Southern California in April 2010.

I found the position through a connection. First had two phone interviews and then was invited to give a talk and interview with everyone in the lab.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation after the in-person interview.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Southern California in August 2007.

Better than my last employer (UCLA). The interview was fairly informal, talked about past work and some small chit chat. I supposed in academia, it really depends on the personality of the professor that dictates the interview process, rather than the whole institution as a whole. It would help if you knew somebody who worked or knows that person. After that, all the paperwork and other stuff was not too bad.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your detailed plans with regards to our project.   Answer Question