University of Southern California

University of Southern California Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Southern California in February 2010.

The application, transcripts and test scores you send to the Graduate Admission Office are evaluated to ensure that they meet the minimum standards set by USC and the academic department to which you are applying.
The application is then forwarded to your department, where it is collated with the required supplemental materials (e.g., portfolio, writing samples) you have supplied.
An admission committee consisting of departmental admission officers and faculty members specializing in your field of study review all your application materials and make a final decision. Decisions on the awarding of fellowships and assistantships are also made at this time.
You receive a letter from the USC Dean of Admission, notifying you of your admission status.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Southern California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Southern California in May 2007.

personal intervew, very short, got offer immediately

Interview Questions
    • what's your strength for doing reserach   View Answer

Research Assistant Interview

I applied to study in the graduate school. The application begins in October every year, and I was informed for a phone interview. In the interview, most of the questions are related to basic science and my undergraduate experience. I got the offer to an interdisciplinary program in medicine school.

Research Assistant Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at University of Southern California in April 2007.

I applied online and I got a call after 3 months of review. I believe the most crucial part of the entire process is the recommendation. It would not be possible without the support of my Professors.