University of Southern California
www.usc.edu Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

University of Southern California Research Volunteer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Research Volunteer Interview

Research Volunteer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Southern California in May 2011.

Interview Details – Met a professor whose classes I had attended earlier, and asked to provide an opportunity for working as a student researcher. He obliged, based on my past credentials. My past background in mechanical engineering and my overall high scores in the courses attended at USC, especially those taught by the professor, provided him with the assurance he required to hire me.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California Research Volunteer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees and interview candidates.