University of Southern California

www.usc.edu

University of Southern California Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at University of Southern California in March 2010.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, I got emails from 3 recruiters. They arranged two technical phone interviews.
Both interviews consisted of questions about my previous experiences, algorithms, programming. I was required to write codes to implement solutions I suggested to the algorithm/programming questions. Both interviewers were friendly, and especially, one of them seemed to be really experienced: While I was implementing the problem in C, every time I made a small mistake, he noticed it on-the-fly.
After phone interviews, next day, I got an email saying that interviews went well, and they would move to the next level, which was finding a host for me. It was mid-March and I haven't got back from them (today is 4/19). :(
When I emailed one of the recruiters, he told me "be patient. there are no guarantee..." So, I'm still waiting, and will see what will happen.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!