University of Southern California

Very Easy Interview

Student Worker Interview

Student Worker
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Southern California in September 2009.

Interview Details – Was called for an interview, when an employee already working there referred me. Just asked a few basic questions like how many hours I could devote and the course load that I have at the university, and if I will be willing to work during the winter and summer breaks.

Interview Question – Will I be able to work during winter and summer breaks?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Student Worker Interview

Student Worker

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Southern California in August 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume. Was called for an interview the next day.

Interview Question – Experience in the field. Projects   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern California

Worked for University of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern California Student Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern California employees and interview candidates.