University of Southern Mississippi Interview Questions in Hattiesburg, MS

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Southern Mississippi

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, MS).

Interview

The interview spanned 2 days of interviews, presentations, dinners, and meetings. The people appeared very nice and seemed to be a great place to work. There were signs of the problems that arose in the future that, had I been more experienced, I would have noticed.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pre-scripted and not unexpected. However, the real estate agent that took us on a tour of the city asked some personal questions because she remembered meeting me six years prior.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They informed me that they wanted to hire me and would be submitting a request for my contract. I did not negotiate the pay or terms, but wish I had.

Moving Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, MS) in August 2011.

Interview

I called the human resources manager who brought me in for a interview, first with him, and finishing with the Assistant Director of the Physical Plant. The interview was very laid back. The job called for physical labor so the questions asked were mainly about past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever preformed manual labor?   1 Answer

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Southern Mississippi (Hattiesburg, MS) in September 2010.

Interview

It is a very rigorous series of interviews and group tasks as you apply for this job interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were to have a disagree with your supervisor, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation