University of Southern Mississippi

www.usm.edu

University of Southern Mississippi Interview Questions & Reviews in Hattiesburg, MS

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Hattiesburg, MS

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Southern Mississippi.

Interview Details – The interview spanned 2 days of interviews, presentations, dinners, and meetings. The people appeared very nice and seemed to be a great place to work. There were signs of the problems that arose in the future that, had I been more experienced, I would have noticed.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pre-scripted and not unexpected. However, the real estate agent that took us on a tour of the city asked some personal questions because she remembered meeting me six years prior.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They informed me that they wanted to hire me and would be submitting a request for my contract. I did not negotiate the pay or terms, but wish I had.

Very Easy Interview

Moving Crew Interview

Moving Crew
Hattiesburg, MS

The process took a day - interviewed at University of Southern Mississippi in August 2011.

Interview Details – I called the human resources manager who brought me in for a interview, first with him, and finishing with the Assistant Director of the Physical Plant. The interview was very laid back. The job called for physical labor so the questions asked were mainly about past work experience.

Interview Question – Have you ever preformed manual labor?   View Answer

Resident Assistant Interview

Resident Assistant
Hattiesburg, MS

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at University of Southern Mississippi in September 2010.

Interview Details – It is a very rigorous series of interviews and group tasks as you apply for this job interview.

Interview Question – If you were to have a disagree with your supervisor, how would you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Worked for University of Southern Mississippi? Contribute to the Community!