University of Southern Mississippi Student Support Director Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Student Support Director Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Southern Mississippi in June 2012.

The online application process did not work. Tried working with their HR dept. but they were only helpful when I went to the office in person. Emailing them was a waste of time. It did eventually get fixed, but only after the face-to-face exchange (which was pleasant).

The phone interview was disappointing because I could not hear the interviewers. I asked them to repeat questions, but they did nothing to increase their volume. I wish phone interviewers would start picking up the receiver when they talk.

Interview Questions
  • How are you going to separate your personal goals from your professional goals?   Answer Question

Worked for University of Southern Mississippi? Contribute to the Community!