University of Southern Mississippi
www.usm.edu Hattiesburg, MS 1000 to 5000 Employees

University of Southern Mississippi Student Support Director Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Support Director Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at University of Southern Mississippi in June 2012.

Interview Details – The online application process did not work. Tried working with their HR dept. but they were only helpful when I went to the office in person. Emailing them was a waste of time. It did eventually get fixed, but only after the face-to-face exchange (which was pleasant).

The phone interview was disappointing because I could not hear the interviewers. I asked them to repeat questions, but they did nothing to increase their volume. I wish phone interviewers would start picking up the receiver when they talk.

Interview Question – How are you going to separate your personal goals from your professional goals?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Southern Mississippi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Southern Mississippi Student Support Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Southern Mississippi employees and interview candidates.