University of Sussex

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Sussex

Head Business Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Sussex.

I was asked questions about my teamwork skills, interpersonal relations, management style & ability to work in a diverse environment. I anticipated other likely areas of questioning, and prepared honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of my work history and life experience.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario based questions... I was offered a scenario where I was to market a brand and do student recruitment.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Sussex in December 2013.

Typical UK style panel interview. One hour in total, 10 minutes for a presentation and ~35 minutes for answering questions, also ~15 minutes to ask questions. The whole interview is friendly and enjoyable, though I didn't get the offer. Questions are mainly about my previous research (~15 minutes) and my possible projects after getting the position (~20 minutes).

Interview Questions
    • Some physics questions which is not directly related with my previous research.   Answer Question