University of Tampa Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Tampa in January 2014.

Avoid interviewing at this company. Not a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • If you value your marriage or personal life, do not get a job in IT here.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at University of Tampa.

The interviewer was very friendly. She kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. It was a positive experience despite it not being a good fit for me.

I was required to send her writing samples and bring along an example of a video I had created. This was for a position in the Office of Public Information.

Interview Questions
    • When you need to obtain information from staff or students, how does your interview style help them feel at ease?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at University of Tampa in September 2011.

I found a post for this position on the university's website. I submitted my resume and within the same day I was contacted for an in person interview. I meet with assistant director of admissions the next day. Interview discussed computer skills, life, school history, and mostly to see if I was coherent enough for the position. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were hard. The interview is to mostly see if you are a stabel person and not a nut case.   Answer Question

Service-Learning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

interviewed at University of Tampa in May 2011.

There was only 1 interview. It was over the phone. Very easy to get through. They asked very specific questions that pertained to the exact job that I was apply for and what exactly I would bring to the company. They also asked me behavioral questions using the PAR system (Problem, Action, Result). Be prepared in using that system during your interview.

Student Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at University of Tampa in October 2010.

I sat with my potential manager and we went over the job responsibilities and discussed whether or not I could handle them. After an agreement, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for University of Tampa? Contribute to the Community!