University of Tennessee Health Science Center

University of Tennessee Health Science Center Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Tennessee Health Science Center

Compliance Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Tennessee Health Science Center.

Hiring and interview process was very professional and up to date. Hiring manager or HR contacted you in every step of the process and made sure interview times and methods were convenient to you.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions but do your research on the company and what the position entitles.   Answer Question

Administrative Secretary Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at University of Tennessee Health Science Center.

After applying online I received a phone call within 4-5 days to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview was pretty informal, we mostly talked about the position requirements, I was asked several questions about my background but nothing too daunting. Overall it was a great and easy experience, I was called back a week and a half later and offered the position.

No negotiation phase

Global Clinical Quality Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Tennessee Health Science Center in June 2012.

The interview was a quick phone call that consisted of answering some basic questions. Experience, travel availability and the like.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience auditing manufacturing sites?   View Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Tennessee Health Science Center in October 2009.

Applied online, called in for a one on one interview with the supervisor. recieved a call a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    Make sure you negotiate. There is usually some wiggle room that will allow you to get a higher salary. I was afraid to negotiate and that lead to me having the same pay for which I was unhappy with for 3 years before a cost of living raise was finally given.