University of Texas System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Texas System in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted application, was invited to come in for a skills test before being considered. Then I was called to come in for an interview with two interviewers. I did well, however didn't have the experience they were looking for. The individuals I met were pleasant and engaging. I will look forward to another opportunity - seemed like a place I'd like to work for.

Interview Question – What makes you a better candidate than someone with more experience in accounting?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for University of Texas System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Texas System Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Texas System employees and interview candidates.