University of Texas System

Updated Jul 10, 2014

2.5

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at University of Texas System.

I applied online at hirealonghorn job site and then I received an availability schedule to fill out and return via email or in person and within a few days I was called in for a group interview/briefing that lasted about 40min

Interview Questions
    • very easy, the "interview" was more of a casual talk and briefing on how the job was going to be   Answer Question
    none

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at University of Texas System.

Phone interview, then panel interview in person.

Assistant Professor, Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Texas System in February 2014.

They were two interviews one phone call and face -to face

Salary to low

Research Analyst In Strategic Initiatives Interview

I applied online – interviewed at University of Texas System.

Interview was approximately 1 hour with a panel of 3 people--the assistant director of the dept and 2 potential colleagues. Questions were pretty standard and dealt with specific job experience and technical skills. After the interview there is a 45 minute assessment (pen and paper) that requires you to write syntax for data management and analysis using SAS.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had a conflict and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Texas System.

Submit the transcript and resume before the deadline. Specified what you are interesting in, and reveal your personality in the personal statement.

PeopleSoft Access Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at University of Texas System in March 2012.

Interviewed first on the phone and then in person. The phone interview was very basic but when I interviewed 1 on 1 the questions were a good bit more difficult. I didnt feel like I did all that well in the interview

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about integration broker and I was not at the time very fluid with it   Answer Question
    There was none, I accepeted

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas System in March 2012.

Submitted application, was invited to come in for a skills test before being considered. Then I was called to come in for an interview with two interviewers. I did well, however didn't have the experience they were looking for. The individuals I met were pleasant and engaging. I will look forward to another opportunity - seemed like a place I'd like to work for.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better candidate than someone with more experience in accounting?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Texas System in November 2011.

Phone screening then on campus visit. met 13 people including dean.

Interview Questions
    • What do you plan to do to contribute to this dept. your first year.   View Answer

Instructional Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Texas System in November 2011.

very light interview no hard questions just discussed my experience

none

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas System in June 2010.

I was interviewed for the position of math tutor first, and then the process is we are asked to give couple or may be 3 subject math tests, whose difficulty levels were really high, and only people with strong hold on math could make it through. the grading system was very fair. I performed really nice on the test and my employer was very much impressed with my performance and thus I had the job.