University of Texas System Library Web and Technology Services Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Library Web and Technology Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at University of Texas System (Richardson, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied through our University career page for part time jobs. The position required basic web skills along with some computer hardware knowledge and as I already had a personal page, the employer saw it and gave me a call for an interview. During the day of the interview, there was a panel of three people who interviewed me. They all were very nice and made me feel very relaxed. The following questions were asked: 1) One interviewer showed me a printout of a HTML page which had a small list of items and asked me which tags were used to create this list. 2) Other interviewer had opened a CPU box and asked all the components inside it.

Interview Questions

• which HTML tag is used to create an unordered list??   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.