University of Texas at Arlington

www.uta.edu

University of Texas at Arlington Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in January 2012.

Very easy and laid back.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Arlington

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in December 2010.

Personal statement was considered and evaluated, undergraduate GPA was considered and evaluated, research experience was considered and evaluated, GRE and TOEFL both count towards selection of the candidate in the program which is usually quite competitive. Therefore, selection is not an easy process.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

No interview. Just had to fill out an application form for funding.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in August 2010.

asked about my experience in web designing.

Interview Questions
    • what is your experience in web designing?   View Answer

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in May 2010.

The chairperson talked to me about my plans to continue as a PhD. student, and then offered the GTA position to me.

Interview Questions
    • In which area do you plan to do your dissertation in?   View Answer
    • Have you talked to your potential dissertation supervisor and has he agreed to work with you ?   View Answer
    It was good but the chairperson tried to hide the number of scholarships he would give to me.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in April 2009.

The funding for Masters candidate has been reduced and this might hamper the admission of university as well as candidate's level of satisfaction. The funding for Masters candidate has been reduced and this might hamper the admission of university as well as candidate's level of satisfaction. The funding for Masters candidate has been reduced and this might hamper the admission of university as well as candidate's level of satisfaction.

Interview Questions
    • The funding for Masters candidate has been reduced and this might hamper the admission of university as well as candidate's level of satisfaction.   Answer Question