University of Texas at Arlington Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.5

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

It was simple as pie. Applied, interviewed, got the job on the spot. Most of the interview questions were regarding my school schedule and how long I was going to be attending the university.

Event Usher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

Not very difficult, just applied through a job fair and got a phone and 1:1 interview. Interview wasn't too tough. They just asking what my previous experiences were. It was very simple and sweet.

Interview Questions

• Not really that difficult. It was a very basic positon.   Answer Question

Comm Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington.

Interview

Resume, References, Letter of Interest Requested; Interview scheduled one month later; Group/Panel interview; E-mailed thank you letter to interviewers; Contacted for second interview with head of department; Notified of decision the following month;

Interview Questions

• Experience with FAR clause   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Office is a typical college environment. I didnt get to see the call center when i was interviewed. Interviewer was nice and asked team based questions. Was under the impression that the job was more laid back than it actually is.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you've dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Online application is required which is followed by the submission of resume to the appropriate professor. If the resume impress the professor, he would give a project to complete within a timeline. After the successful evaluation of the project, one-on-one interview would be called. This would be the final phase before selection.

Interview Questions

• what kind of element type is used in FEA   1 Answer

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Interview

Two interviews and a new hire orientation. It was a pretty quick process. It did begin with an initial phone interview. There was a lot of paper work to fill out because of it being a university.

Interview Questions

• What are some things that you could change about yourself.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Approached professor and handed resume. 30 minute interview. The professor was difficult to find as most professors are, but once he met me he was very courteous and discussed my research options for a long time.

Interview Questions

• How will you work with no prior experience in research?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Professor will check your skills and education and based on that he will appoint based on the previous grades, he will estimate your caliber. He will ask some basics questions in civil engineering to know about us.

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview, and after personal interview. During the group interview had to play different games and do different tasks in team. The main point is not to win, but to show that you are able to listen to people around, and eager to build relationship with people. RAs judge, so they do not like people who love to show off.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle studying and working? What would you do to make students' experience more interesting in residents halls?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have any

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at University of Texas at Arlington in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and about three weeks to a month later was called for a phone interview. I was intereviewed by a panel of employees who worked in the library. The questions were typical, things like "What are your best and worst qualities?", "How did you handle a difficult customer?" or "How did you strive to succeed in your previous job?"

Interview Questions

• The questions were not so hard but I found it difficult to talk to the panel because I wasn't eye to eye with them. My mistake was focusing on a single panelist as opposed to everyone.   Answer Question