University of Texas at Austin Recruitment Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruitment Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2011.

Just a week or two after applying, I received an e-mail asking if I could discuss my strengths and experience with the hiring department. I had a phone screen with a member of the team for which I was applying, and it went very well. It was entirely behavioral and went by quickly. The next day, I was invited to come to campus the following week to interview with the team. Four people interviewed me in a panel, and it was all behavioral as well. It went smoothly, and I was asked at the end of the week if I would like the position.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the department, and what could you tell one of our clients about the business process?   View Answer
Unless you are entering at an advanced level, not much negotiation can be done. It's a state institution at the end of the day.