University of Texas at Austin
www.utexas.edu Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

University of Texas at Austin Recruitment Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruitment Account Manager Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2011.

Interview Details – Just a week or two after applying, I received an e-mail asking if I could discuss my strengths and experience with the hiring department. I had a phone screen with a member of the team for which I was applying, and it went very well. It was entirely behavioral and went by quickly. The next day, I was invited to come to campus the following week to interview with the team. Four people interviewed me in a panel, and it was all behavioral as well. It went smoothly, and I was asked at the end of the week if I would like the position.

Interview Question – What do you know about the department, and what could you tell one of our clients about the business process?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unless you are entering at an advanced level, not much negotiation can be done. It's a state institution at the end of the day.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Texas at Austin

Worked for University of Texas at Austin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Texas at Austin Recruitment Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Texas at Austin employees and interview candidates.