University of Texas at Austin Resident Assistant Interview Questions

Resident Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin.

Interview

After you apply online they will contact you via e-mail to invite you for an interview. There are three different types of interviews. The first is a one-on-one interview with a hall supervisor and two RAs. The second one is a case study interview with other candidates. The third one is a group activity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to deal with something unexpected and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

First you apply online answering short answer questions. Then if selected, you are called back for a hour group interview with other contestants and a 15-20 minute group panel interview of one hall coordinator and two resident assistants.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with diversity and what would you like to learn more about diversity?   Answer Question