University of Texas at Austin

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.2

Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at University of Texas at Austin.

Very simple process for me. The professor knew me and asked for me by name. Most professors just wait for assignments to come in randomly and will tell the students they can't request by name. Don't take it personally.

Interview Questions
There wasn't really one. The offer is very standard.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Texas at Austin

Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2009.

Submitted GRE and TOEFL results to the graduate school. when selected, a telephone interview was conducted and an offer of admission was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at University of Texas at Austin in November 2008.

Interviewed with my supervising professor. He asked some questions about my management and leadership abilities. Took a look at my resume and asked about what my class schedule looked like. It was a very laid back interview & my responsibilities (should I get the position) were explained in detail.

Interview Questions
    • Describe some ways you've displayed leadership qualities in the past.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in February 2013.

The interview process was via email since I was back in China then. I was wondering if the department could offer Teaching Assistant opportunity, the coordinate of graduate study said by that moment ( Around February) the teaching assistant assignment can not be decided yet. The assignment would be figured out after 415.