University of Texas at Austin

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in March 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted GRE and TOEFL results to the graduate school. when selected, a telephone interview was conducted and an offer of admission was given.

Interview Question – Will you be leaving the US after your education?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at University of Texas at Austin in November 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with my supervising professor. He asked some questions about my management and leadership abilities. Took a look at my resume and asked about what my class schedule looked like. It was a very laid back interview & my responsibilities (should I get the position) were explained in detail.

Interview Question – Describe some ways you've displayed leadership qualities in the past.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Texas at Austin

Worked for University of Texas at Austin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at University of Texas at Austin Teaching Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by University of Texas at Austin employees and interview candidates.